At Walker Wallace PLC, we work hard to obtain results for our clients, and our dedication shows. We have obtained numerous large verdicts and settlements in a wide range of cases, including the following examples.
For more information on how we may help with your particular case, contact us for a free consultation.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- $3,600,000.00 – Our client was seriously injured in Rockcastle County, Kentucky when a tractor-trailer rear-ended her at a stoplight.
- $250,000.00 – Our client suffered a compound fracture of her femur in an auto accident. We settled her case prior to trial.
- $900,000.00 – Our client, an LMPD officer, severely injured his leg when he lost control of his motorcycle due to a negligently constructed bridge.
- $100,000.00 – Our client was killed when the vehicle he was riding in flipped over in Meade County, Kentucky. We were able to settle his case prior to trial.
- $450,000.00 – Our client suffered injuries to his knee and neck in a motorcycle accident. The case settled prior to trial.
- $90,000.00 – Our client suffered internal injuries when she was struck by a car while standing in the median waiting to cross.
- $150,000.00 – Our client was killed when his pickup truck crashed through a poorly constructed railing on a narrow bridge. We settled the case prior to trial.
- $296,800.00 – Our clients, a family traveling from Kentucky to Florida, were injured in an accident in North Carolina.
- $775,000.00 – Our client, a long-haul truck driver, was killed when he was struck by another semi truck that had crossed the highway.
- $250,000.00 – Our client was a local business owner that fell into a hole that was left after removal of a telephone pole. He suffered a severe low back injury. We were able to settle his case before trial.
- $510,000.00 – Our clients were volunteering on an emergency response boat during a national boat race. During one of the heats, one of the racers lost control and slammed into their boat. Both clients suffered serious injuries.
- $550,000.00 – Our client was shot and killed by a Sheriff’s deputy in a southeastern Kentucky County. We sued and alleged that excessive force was used. The case settled before trial.
- $85,000.00 – Our client was working as an EMT when she lifted a heavy patient onto a stretcher. She suffered a complicated injury requiring multiple surgeries.
- $180,000.00 – Our client injured his back requiring several surgeries.
- $90,000.00 – Our client suffered a serious shoulder injury while pulling a lever at work.
- $625,000.00 – Our client was a California business who owned a large warehouse complex in Louisville. When the warehouse was seriously damaged in a winter storm, the insurance company refused to pay for the damage. We sued and were able to settle after a lengthy course of litigation.
- $250,000.00 – Our client was an elderly nursing home patient who suffered severe dehydration and bed sores. The case was tried for a week to a Jefferson County, Kentucky jury, and settled before verdict.
- $137,500.00 – Our client suffered severe bed sores which required amputation of his leg.
Other Unique Cases
- $145,000.00 – Our client was misled by a fertility clinic. We were able to settle her claim before filing suit.
- $497,000.00 – Our client was a passenger on a boat and was struck by lightning. We filed suit against the boat owner for not taking the boat out of the water when a dangerous storm approached.